So you are an expert in your area, have years of experience in your field, and have created great learning content. The next logical step is to find students for your online learning content.
If you market your content in the right manner, you will get more students. By marketing your content, you actually end up producing content that is better for your students. By doing your own marketing, you can be in full control. You do not need to depend on anyone to grow your business; neither a search engine, not a social media platform, or anyone else.
However, many subject matter experts face challenges with marketing their content and conveying its value to students, especially in an online environment. Even successful offline instructors find it hard to convince students to get started on their content and to get them to buy more expensive programs at scale. This typically happens when instructors have not developed an effective and repeatable plan to market their content to potential students online.
To grow your student count, there has to be a coherent marketing plan in place. As part of this plan, you need to consider multiple aspects. These include layout and mix of your content, identifying and building your target audience, pricing of your content, and then engaging with your audience through campaigns.
The Marketing Fundamentals Program is for subject matter experts who want to learn how to acquire more students and understand the most important elements of a successful online marketing plan for digital learning content. The talk covers the following topics:
- Building content that sells
- Content and pricing strategy
- Your target audience - interested vs. required
- Audience building - a game of numbers
- Convincing your target audience
- Effective and repeatable marketing processes
The talk will help you demystify the marketing of learning content and equip you with the right tools and understanding to grow your content business. The program is offered for free to all online instructors who want to learn or improve their online marketing skills.
45 minutes talk + 15 minutes QnA
About the instructor
Manish Arora, Ph.D. (Google Scholar, LinkedIn)
Dr. Arora has been instrumental in creating marketing strategies that have scaled TabletWise.com to 100 million+ website visitors a year. Dr. Arora has significant experience in developing platforms, engineering, research & innovation. He is an inventor of about 50 patents, granted or pending.
Use the following link to book a slot: Marketing Fundamentals Program Sign Up
Testimonials for the Marketing Fundamentals Program
- "It was a great introduction, and really helped me realize that I’d been blindly creating content, without considering who it was for, and how to market it." - Marc N.
- "A useful takeaway was the product pyramid. I've not seen this before and found the description of having different levels of products/offerings a useful business model. It's a useful seminar that can help instructors hone in on best practices for their online course presence." - Karen R.
- "What I gained from the program was how important it is to not only create a great course but to also make sure that the steps are in place that will allow others to know it is a great course too. Further, to make sure that the right people are aware of the course and what the course will do for them." - Oliver C.
- "Very good, fast-paced, and straight to the point." - Toby N.
- "I gained an idea of the 'step marketing' necessary to over from entry-level products to higher ticket items." - David P.
- "Thanks for giving me this opportunity to learn more: I learned that I have to place more emphasis on my course description and sales page" - Adonis A.
- "This is a program that everyone who is not yet familiar with course marketing needs to take." - Magdalena B.
- "The course is a great model for structuring learning content." - Lucretia B.
- "The marketing fundamentals program is very informative with a world-class teacher and staff who are kind and sincere." - Larry P.
- "Even though this is a fundamentals course it really is worth the time. I have an MBA in Entrepreneurship and have consulted and trained businesses for over a decade on business principles including marketing strategies and I still gained good insight from this program. The information was very relevant to marketing online learning platforms, which for me is new. So despite understanding marketing, there was a lot I learned about marketing online learning programs. This is a huge value from TabletWise." - Ryan M.
Please email email@example.com if you have any additional questions.