These guidelines apply to downloadable content for teaching, classroom decor, and classroom supplies that are offered for sale on TabletWise.
Foremost, content should be a useful resource that teachers and educators can use to effectively educate their audience, improve their understanding, help them learn new skills, provide important perspectives, and engage them. We evaluate content holistically on these factors.
Content must strive to adhere to the following requirements:
- The foremost goal of TabletWise content is to genuinely help teachers and educators to be effective.
- The intention of content should not be to promise or guarantee any specific outcomes. Outcomes are heavily dependent on the student's application of your knowledge and hence content should not promise any specific outcomes.
- Content available for free off of TabletWise should be offered for free on TabletWise as well.
- Limit self-promotion including your business or website logos to the start and end of the content only.
- Content should be not be branded for any other online teaching or resource platforms.
- Content should not use external instructional materials that were not created by you.
- Do not add terms like "Free" or "MasterClass" in your resource titles.
- You are responsible for the ownership of your content including all copyrights, trademarks, or private label rights, etc. You must have permission for any supplemental materials that you have included such as photos or graphics.
- If uploading as a group, the account that was used to submit the content is responsible for the contents as well as to share revenues between multiple creators. We do not split revenues etc. If there is a disagreement over content ownership, TabletWise will comply with DMCA regulations.
Please make sure that your content adhere to our community guidelines.