Please follow the instructions in this document while uploading your courses on to the platform:
- We recommend first creating the structure of your class and uploading video files after that. So, first add all the title, summary, and other details. Be sure to save the class at various steps so that you can resume later if the need be.
- The Save button is available at the bottom of the screen. When you press save, the system may show you error messages. Be sure to correct those messages and press save again. Your changes do not get saved until all the errors are corrected and you press save again.
- Video files are typically large in size. The upload process can hence be somewhat time-consuming. The upload time also depends heavily on the speed of your internet connection. Please be patient during the process.
- Next, build out the sections and individual lessons of your class, including uploading the videos of your class. Please do not start uploading too many files at once. Please do not navigate away, refresh the page, delete a section or delete a lesson while the associated video file is being uploaded. This may cause the upload progress to be lost.
- Once the video file is uploaded, the name of the file video file will show along with a message that says "processing". The submission of this video file is complete from your side and we have started processing it from our side to include it to the platform. Save the class after uploading each video so that you can resume later as needed. Make sure that you correct all errors and press the save button again.
- Next, repeat steps 3 and 4 for all the videos of your class.
- Once all the videos have been uploaded, save your class. Next, Preview the class using the options at the bottom to make sure that the class looks good. Make any changes as necessary and save your class.
- You may have to wait a little bit to be able to see all the videos as Preview shows the videos after processing at our end. Our system typically completes the processing of video files within 15-30 mins but sometimes it may take longer depending on the number of course creators uploading videos simultaneously.
- Once you have verified the class, submit the class using the Submit button at the bottom. We will provide you feedback on your class once you have submitted it for our review within 48 - 72 hours. Occasionally we run late.
If you are having continuous trouble with your uploads, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with the necessary support.