The TabletWise community is centered around the idea that knowledge is empowering and everyone has the right to truthful and expert information that can enable them to improve their lives.
We want TabletWise to be a destination for people to fulfill these goals. Hence, we will follow these guidelines on our platform.
- We moderate classes published on our platform on a regular basis for quality, subject matter, and ease of learning. Specific rules for classes can be found under Class Guidelines.
- TabletWise is not a venue for you to harass, abuse, bully, or intimidate others, including the staff of TabletWise.com.
- We do not allow content that promotes violence, or stereotypes of individuals based on age, gender, origin, ethnicity, race, religion, affiliation, orientation, or nationality.
- We do not allow explicit content.
- We do not allow content that makes references to means of committing violence, such as weapons.
- We do not allow users to promote illegal activity.
- We do not allow disrespectful comments or for users to post repetitively on our platform.
- We do not allow you to reveal personal information of other users.
- We do not allow users to download classes from TabletWise and posting them anywhere else.
- You are not allowed to upload content that you did not create.
- TableWise is not allowed to be a means to do any fraudulent activity. This includes dubious content or claims, false promises of outcomes, or impersonation of any person.
- You are not allowed to create false or multiple class reviews, creating multiple accounts, providing misleading feedback, manipulating minutes watched, or to manipulate any other metrics to measure content engagement or other algorithms on TabletWise.
- Blatant self-promotion is not aligned with the spirit of TabletWise.com. If your goal is to gain engagement outside of our platform then we may not be the right fit. However, users are free to reach out to instructors through their profiles if they find value in their class material.
- We do not allow unwanted and repetitive content posts to community spaces.
- If you are an instructor then self-promotion should be limited to the introduction or conclusion videos of your class only. Using TabletWise as a proxy to other websites, services or to competitors is not allowed.
- Please do not use community spaces to provide site-feedback, dispute transactions, or provide site-feedback. Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you the necessary support right away.
- TabletWise reserves the right to remove any content posted to the platform that we deem to be in opposition to the goals of a fruitful community.
Failure to abide by these guidelines may result in the removal of your content or account deletion.